March 03, 2011

Click here.

At work during lunch we always sit around and talk about what is happening in life. Recently we have been talking about not having time to shop and we figured out that over 70% of us females at work shop online.
I know I do and I a always seeing a pop up ad and clicking on it to discover new things and places I have never been before on the internet.
So being the person I am and knowing I click on all these advertisings I wanted to know what was in it for the online store, was it just the sales they got that made it worth while to them or was there more to it. With my looking into things I discovered pay per click marketing, it is really interesting how it works and the funny thing is, everyone benifits from it not just the advertiser, it is very interesting and rather simple and effective when you look at it.
If I count the times I have clicked on an advertisment wow, I have done good for many people who are involved in it's advertising.
Now i know what is behind the clicking market I know more that goes on but lets face it, even if I did not know what was going on I would still click on them as a female and shopping can not be held back, nothing can stop us when we have a mission.

No comments: