February 28, 2011

Count down

There is only a few days till carnaval and I do not have enough time to get everything ready!!! It is a mad house here I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off and everyone else is sitting back, doing nothing and saying "it will be ok, calm down calm down!!" You know what they are saying that? because they are doing nothing and I am doing everything!
I still have 3 outfits to make within 3 days!!!! it is not going to happen. There is also cleaning the house, making all the beds for the visitors, doing the food shopping for everyone and I can not carry it due to my physical condition.
This is going to be really tight, I do not think I can get everything ready, I am just going to have to kick some butts off the sofa and give them a list of things to do, for example, why the heck am I worried about the kids bedroom when they make the mess? they can clean it! All the tools left in the attic from the man of the house, why do I also have to pick up after him? also I will end up putting them in the wrong place and he will get mad when he can not find his things.
Yes that is what I will do, get them to clean up thier own things!

No comments: