February 10, 2011

Shining and new!

All the hard work is paying off! all the over time at work, the sleepless nights, the early mornings and even the grey hair was worth it.
We have just arranged the best Floor company to lay our new floor! it is one of the finishing touches to the house, I am so so excited!!!!
My man and I have been working our behinds off for the last year to get the house finished, there was walls to build, then paint, floors to arrange, blinds, toilets, doors, furniture, you name it we had to get it.
You could live in the house that was no problem but it was half finished, no correction it looked like a student house and ow it is just the finishing touches and that happens to be the floor, ok and the stairs also need to be painted.
We left the floors till last as it it seemed like the smart thing to do seeing all the workers were walking about the house in thier work shoes and leaving a mess everywhere they took a step.
My goodness I am just so excited that this is the lst thing that has to be done and it is an amazing wooden floor, it is really stylish, great quality and at a very good price!
I shall take a picture when they are finished.. oh myyy I can not hold in my excitement!!!

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Amen, brudda. Madness does take the toll ...for Jesus. God bless.

killington said...

Yes, it is important! But it's also important to have good home repair company contacts sfappliancesrepair.com !