February 08, 2011

Good morning

Shoot me please! I do not know why it is but I can not sleep. For the last two or so weeks I have been so tired that I have a nap on the sofa at about 6pm, then after that head to bed about 11pm only to be awake usually around 6am!
I thought to myself maybe I just miss the nap, see if I can eep myself awake as that might be the problem.
So here I was at 10pm looking like a zombie, I went to bed and yes you guessed it I was awake at 6am!!! I did not try that once but I tried it a few days in a row and I just can not get enough sleep, I am awake at 6am no matter what and I am totally broken!
My eyes are popping out of my head, I an not lift my feet when I walk but drag them, my answers to quetions are pre-recorded and I just want to sleep!!!!
worst thing about writing this blog is, now i am getting sleepy but I have to leave for work soon and there is no chance of sleep for the next 12 hours ATLEAST, please shoot me .. please please, or just drug me up with some sleeping tablets or drink or anything!!!!!!!

No comments: