January 03, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Welcome to 2011, I hope you all putlled through it ok without a hangover! I did not get a hangover at all seeing I did not drink, it has been a long long time since I have had anything to drink, I use to drink a bottle of wine a night EASY, but then I got out of the crappy relationship I was in and the drinking stopped, the constant headaches stopped and now we are in 2011 and I am so happy, A new start with a new year and thus far it is totally amazing.
The plans I have had for years that a certain ex said I could never do or would just be all talk and no do, well certain ex it was you that was holding me back. I have started my own business that I wanted and it is rolling in the money enough that it is also my fulltime job, it has generated the money I needed to start all my other business ventures which has now been handed to the correct people knowledge in that area, as I had only the idea but not the knowledge.
2011 is so bright, I am so happy and relaxed and things are falling into place.
Thank you 2011 for coming along and letting me use you as a beginning post to wash the slate clean.


No comments: