January 09, 2011

Austin calling

Today is my wedding anniversary, when I was 18 I was married and wow was it a mistake, it did not seem like it at the time (obviously) but you life you learn.
As you can imagine it eneded in divorce.
Having the right attorney can make a big difference and that is why you need to do your research, Austin Divorce Attorney are ranked very high on the list of Attorneys in Austin.
No one ever thinks they will get divorced, you never get married to divorce, it is just a fact of life that things can happen.
I am now in an amazing relationship and though I said I would never marry again, it has happened and it was an amazing day, it is the day I have dreamed of all my life and it was so much more special knowing that he is my true love, some of youmight groan about all this sweet talk but it is true. After a few failed relationships, one lasting over 9 years ( worst 9 years of my life) and not even getting the feeling in all them years I wanted to marry him and then meeting my man now and just knowing it is meant to be, it is the most amazing feeling in the world and I look forward to the rest of my life being as amazing and happy as it is now which is how I felt the first day I met him

No comments: