January 10, 2011

Little Briitain

Today has been a nice relaxing day, it is the first day I have had free for weeks. My man was home from work at 7:30 this morning and he now has weekend so today he stays awake all day not to waste a day, Now I say not to waste a day but the whole afternoon we have been watching Little Britain. We have been sitting here all afternoon laughing so much we have had tears running down our face, one of the best gifts I got when I was in the UK a few weeks ago.
Lou and Andy are so funny, poor Lou who is always pushing Andy around in his wheelchair when Andy can really walk and Andy is just making fun of Lou, really using him and pushing him right to the limits. Little Vicky Pollard with all her "No but yeah but no" she really is my favourite coming in a close second is Daffyd Thomas and if you ask him, he is the only gay in the village.
We still have a few DVD's to watch and it could take all night as we can not stop laughing and then we also have to have dinner and we do have a visitor coming later to pick up some junk.

No comments: