January 10, 2011

Checking the rating

Here we go again, with things going so good with the business I have been slowly upgrading everything, everything from stock, stationary and now webhosting. I have spent some time looking at fatcow reviews so I can see what is best for me. So far I have spent so much time researching it was driving me crazy so I am happy I found fatcows and they have done all the hard work for me.
Though things are going great with the business it is taking up alot of time, when starting a business you know it will take up alot of your time so it is not like it come as a suprise to me when I was drowning in work and realised that 24 hours in a day was just not enough time to do everything.
Well once I find webhosting and I get the website up and running the way I want to the work load should slow down, it will only be a matter of filling the orders for clients.
Well this will be one less thing on the list to do, the next will be to get the new storage system in the work room and take it for a test run.

No comments: