January 12, 2011

He is away again!

I am back to work, paying the bills, getting things all in order and back to normal after my time away in England and all I am doing is listening to my friend about thier vacation to Scotland, the same friend I visited only 3 weeks ago, oh wait till I get my names on him!!!
I can not believe it, he is off drinking whisky, having late night parties and watching burning barrels rolling down hills, all this fun without me. I have already taken him off my Christmas card list for this year, he will have to do a lot to make it up to me.
The plan at the moment is for the summer vacation to head to Scotland but we are not to sure about it yet as we are also thinking of italy and spain, we might have to put all the names in a hat and see what one comes out. Travelling with Three kids it will not be to easy I am sure but there is always a first time for everything.
I am getting ahead of myself, first we have to make it to the summer before we even think of getting away for a vacation.

No comments: