January 12, 2011

As 37 comes near

Oh yes I am getting to the top of the hill, if you ask my three kids I am way over the hill and down in the valley I think I am rather at my peak. I am turning 37 this year and it is starting to show.
I am not looking to old, really, believe me! though in saying that I am sure Maui Botox could help me a little around the lips and forehead. I have never really looked in to things to keep me young, as stupid as it sounds, I never thought it was really needed and I always said I would like to grow old gracefully. Now I am getting a little older I have changed my mind, ok I am not going to get a face lift or anything so radical, a few wrinkles disappearing from some botox I am happy and confortable with.
I am enjoying getting older, I love my age, I love who I am and I am very much loving life. Life is so bright and there is nothing stoping me so lets do it in style and with youth on my side, with a little help from a little needle prick here and there.

No comments: