January 17, 2011

I love my doctor

I had a doctors appointment today and wow I love my doctor, today she gave me 2 weeks free. I would rather be healthy and not needing the 2 weeks free but with how I feel lately I am sure I will be sleeping for the 2 weeks.
Other then not being well and sleeping non stop I am feeling fine!!
in the next 2 weeks it will give me time slowly do things around the house.
The man of the house has finished building all the walls are done, electricity is done, floor is done so not it is a real bedroom and the kids love it. Today we got a new cupboard for the kids they all have thier own and think now they are all grown up, the disco ball has been hung and the first disco was this afternoon dancing away to BZB, everyone was invited.
Sometimes the kids can be so cute with how they do things, when they decided they wanted a dicso they sat upstairs in thier new room and made invites to the disco, how important do we all feel, handmade, special V.I.P invites to the disco. it was a lot of fun and the kids are so happy that is all that matters right?
Kids are happy and quiet so Mum is happy and resting.

No comments: