January 22, 2011

Domain name needed

Here I am again stuck on the small things. My internet business is up and running and it is paying the bills but there is one slight problem, a domain name, a name that is catchy enough to get peoples attention.
I know where I need to go and register, what company I want to take care of things (so to say) as they have come highly recommedned by friends but I still have the small matter of a darned name.
Everyone tells me how it is so good the business and the things they are buying are high quality and they will return for more things so it I could just get all my things out there at the same time, like on a website then a lot of problems are taken care of.
It is just so frustrating that the hardest thing I have had to face right now is a domain name!
I wonder if I get a good nights sleep that a name will come to me in a dream or do you think it would help if I had a few strong drinks before bed, maybe the kids can come up with a name, actually you know that is more then likely the best tihng to do as kids come up with the strangest things.

1 comment:

Coupon Trunk said...

Finding a good domain name isn't always easy. Have you considered getting a .org or something else other than a .com? I know that's what everybody is used to, but there are a lot more names available with other TLDs.