January 27, 2011

Time flies

I can not believe that in a few days it is going to be Feb.
Time is just flying past and it feels like it will be 2012 in no time at all! My goodness in just over 2 weks it will be valentines, (which reminds me I better start putting my thinking cap on for a gift for my man.)
The kids are hating being back at school which is as much as to be expected.
A lot of the Christmas toys have been played so much they are falling apart, I guess what can only be a good thing right?
I am getting over my visit with Steve and I am sure it is time for another vacation.
Oh my goodness so much has happened I do not even know where to start and what to tell you.
No that is really it, I have run into a huge writers block wall and have no idea what else to say,maybe other then, woo hoo it is jut about weekend and I plan on heading out with the kids to do something nice and special, no idea what, maybe the movies, maybe a theme park, I guess it all depends on the weather.

No comments: