December 23, 2010

New year, new logo?

I am really looking forward to putting 2010 behind me and to move onto 2011, so many things have happened in 2010 and not all for the good but the end of this year has been totally amazing so I think it is tim to put my money and effort into the next business venture, I will not tell you what it is at the moment but if you stay tuned you will find out soon enough.
There is so much to arrange starting a business and it can cost a fortune and the truth is I do not want the stress of everything so I have got the banks to do the main work and I have even palmed off the things you THINK are simple, I have even looked into a Logo Design Company to take even that stress off my shoulders which may seem like an easy thing to do but I promise you after sleepless nights and many grey hairs it is not so easy as you think it might be, I have drawn a blank for a logo for the new business.
So bottom line, everything is falling into its place really easy and there is close to zero stress and I have been told the logo is coming along nicely and I really can not wait for 2011 when the new business will be offically off the ground.
Come on 2011 I am waiting for you with open arms!

No comments: