October 13, 2008

Remember my 179,000euro orgasm?

Remember my 179,000euro orgasm? Well I just lost it!
I travel a lot and on my regular travel to the south of the country and after sitting in traffic jams for hours and a two hour trip taking me over 5 hours I seen this!
Can you bloody well believe it, someone painted a car that is worth around 180,000 second hand barbie pink! Look closer at the number plate, yup a German did it, they need a bullet between
the eyes seriously!!! ok the Audi R8 give me wet panties but someone was seriously jerking off when they wanted it painted pink!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone here in kuwait painted a hummer pink...Hummer was informed about it, it seems and asked the owner to sell it back to them...Dunno what was the full story...but a pink HUMMER?

Anonymous said...

nice car

only for biz said...

i thought this was something......i mean a pink audi.....it looks sexy......but pink..eeee

but above as the postie said.."PINK HUMMER"......now thats insane....

The Way It Is