October 27, 2008

ARE YOU READY???

Sorry I just had to use my caplock there on you, so are you ready? ready for Christmas?!
Ohh it is freaking me out! I started seeing Christmas things going up in shops in August, I aged 10 years and turned grey that very same week!
My daughter sat me down the other day and asked me if Santa was real, or the Easter bunny, I did not know what to say so I answered her questions with a question.
Mama is Santa real?
Well what do you think? Do you think he is real?

Well this conversation went on for a little and it happens she still does believe and I do not know when she is to old for believing, but one thing did come out of this conversation I was not expecting,
for the last few years she has been trying to catch the tooth fairy!
The last few weeks we have set so many traps for the tooth fairy and she has still not caught him, oh my, what to do what to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here via Don't Call me Sir, hey, where's the bunny suits? :)

Christmas stuff certainly comes out earlier and earlier every year, bah humbug.

My verification word is "romrot" mm sounds interesting, maybe computer related?

Anonymous said...

I guess your daughter will just have to find out for herself. That will eventually happen. My two kids discovered themselves that santa didn't exist and they were ok about it. So good luck on the tooth fairy thing and have a nice day.