December 31, 2006

Predictions, wishes and dreams

10 of My predictions, wishes and dreams, not only for next week, month or year but always.

1. I predict my ex ain't going to drop dead soon but I wish he would.
2. I predict I am not going to win the lottery tonight.
3. I predict the prices to fly will keep rising so I can't go home again this year, but I wish and dream everyday I will be able to
5. I predict all you lovely people out there will donate to a good charity. I really wish you would.
6. I Dream of selling more of my necklaces and crafts to actually pay bills.
7. I wish all the best for my friends and strangers, as strangers are just friends you have not met yet.
8. I dream of not having stress.
9. I wish I had the know how to organize my house, everything from paperwork, housework and just general running of a household!
10. I wish upon a star.

I will never stop dreaming, wishing, hoping, predicting, I love life and the truth is if I had all these changes in my life or if my life was any different then it is now I would not learn, I would not be the person I am today, the things that have happened in my life good, bad and evil have made up the person I am today and the things yet to happen will improve me as a person. Lets keep dreaming, wishing and hope alive, help someone else as it will make you feel better and give hope to someone else to dream and wish.

No comments: