December 27, 2006

It Blows!

Thank goodness the stupid season is just bout over, all we have to do with now is deal with drunk drivers killing family members then we have another 12 months to plan and do it all over again.
Christmas totally blew this year as have many of my last 10 years, but this one topped it or came a close runners up, now lets have a quick rundown of Christmas 2006.

-the Ex didn't die.
-My daughter was not with me
-not seen my family in 10 years
-didn't have a chartings tree or light no decorations up NOTHING
-No one listened to me not even over what drink I wanted or food.
-There was nothing good on TV (which is what I done most of Christmas, watch TV)
-I was lonely even though there was 8 people in a house (me being the only none family member)
-It didn't snow
-didn't know what to buy people not that it matters people do fuck all over here for Christmas

I really didn't like it this year.. And to top it off 2nd Christmas day someone showed me a DVD of my daughter when she was 2 years old, not like I was already missing her so much.
So here I am balling my eyes out, laptop swimming in tears, unable to really express how I am feeling but know it is really fucked up and no one understands me.
Wonder if 11am is to early to hit the whiskey ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand you. It's so hard being away from your family during the holidays.

This year I had a good x-mas but in the past they have been horrible and I always had complete meltdowns from missing home.

It's not easy being an expat, that's for sure.